My Blog List

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lost All My Blogs In An Attempt to Delete Some Email Accounts That Were Compromised

Hello to all my friends and readers, in the past few weeks, you have noticed that the blogs associated with povertyignoranceinafrica cannot be found on the blogger home page.

I am very sorry and feel sorry for myself for this grave mistake committed by no one but myself.
As the heading reads, I had a few old email accounts associated with my povertyigrnoranceinafirca blogs that were compromised and creating problems, in an attempt to delete those email accounts and established my blog with my gamil account, I noticed the entire blogs which I started in 2007 has all been lost in that process
It's been very difficult to come to terms with the loss, sometimes, I can't believe all those valuable, knowledgeable and infotainment blogs is lost..

I have done all I can in retrieving my blogs, but hardly any luck or success, a friend who has been very helpful in the retrieving process has tried from California to recover the old blogs and still we weren't lucky with any success. Just to let you know, I have given up in retrieving those old blogs, I love writing about pieces that goes unnoticed. When it comes to my old blogs, I will surely miss those blogs but I have all the photos in those blogs saved up, from time to time, I will be re-writing similar stories.

This comes also to share with you guys that, the mere fact that my blogs been deleted doesn't mean, I will stop blogging or it will deter me from blogging, I will continue to blog from time to time from wherever I find myself in this strange world and share some of the funniest, amazing stories and pictures. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment