My Blog List

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Big Corporations e.g. Utility Companies and Banks Who Think They Are Helping Me

Hello, this is reception desk, how may I help you? I have said time and time again, many of you don't even have an iota of an idea in relation to the English you speak.

Hello, Utility company, I owe monies already, already daunting task thinking of how to pay you and you are asking me how can you help me? I am very sure, you can't help me but you can assist me, my fresh green brains tells me, when I finish my story at the end of the conversation, you last statement will be, sorry, I can't help you, so, why do you even begin the conversation with "how may I help you".

The courtesy code for big companies, how do we explain or understand help here, if you can help me, why don't you take off all the bills owed to you, sounds like a lot of mind games going on and people seem not to care, you owe a bank and how can they help you? Will shed more insight into this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment