My Blog List

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Cola That Cleans and Washes Car Engines

Still a newbie here in this Country, I like trying other stuff when it comes to food and drinks. I also know I have to save money if I want to go back home visiting every now and then because there's a place called Home. It is in this regard that I live very cheap, making sure, I always buy the cheap stuff, luckily for me, they have something here by name the homemade brand meaning made locally and cheap or which doesn't go well even with the average class, to me personally, I come from a Country where one is fortunate to even have any choice at all, let alone, thinking of choosing anything, I grew up knowing bread is bread and egg is egg, it blows me away to find out, there's about fifty different types of eggs here which doesn't bother me one bit because all the fingers aren't equal.  I mean I rather live poor and clean than to live rich and corrupt tainted with lies.

I recently bought one of these homemade drinks by name Cola, my ex partner and her friend were making fun of me as to how it's believed the mechanics here uses that type of drink to wash car engines. I laughed it off, they seemed pretty serious though, laughing out loud, and I said, wow, you guys have a Cola drink here that cleans and washes engines and it's being sold on the shelves, how strange is that? I told them, to me, I don't see anything wrong with it, it might not be good for them but might be good for me as I am saving money and not living like them, "their meat might be my poison and their poison might be my meat", but guess what? They are part of the people complaining about the latest cuts in the budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment